If you find yourself struggling or stuck, come and talk it through in a caring and confidential environment...
Our sessions typically last 1 hour and are usually weekly, for whatever period of time is needed for you, the individual. The Haven Centre offers experienced counselling (along with practical resources and supports) in the following areas.
- Bereavement, grief and loss
- Separation and Divorce
- Relationships (including Couples Counselling)
- Domestic violence and relational conflict
- Abuse recovery (i.e. sexual, spiritual, clerical, emotional, physical)
- Childhood trauma and the effect of the past on your present
- Anger management
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Personal Development
- Stress management
- Self-esteem and assertiveness (“Why am I afraid to say No?”)
- Women's Issues
- Work Related Issues
- General Counselling
Haven Counselling works to provide each individual with the opportunity to explore possible options before identifying effective solutions. We offer short and long term therapy, using a variety of integrative therapeutic approaches. These include: Person Centred, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Reality Therapy/ Choice Theory, Solution-Focused Therapy, Gestalt Bodywork, Spirituality and Psychodynamic therapies.